POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Glow - Behind : Re: Glow - Behind Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glow - Behind
From: hughes b
Date: 10 Aug 2002 16:33:32
Message: <3d55789c$2@news.povray.org>
"Dave Bates [{ Norman }]" <use### [at] voygrcom> wrote in message

> I will try a Transparent Cube.. with Emitting media.. And then I would
place
> the light behind this if I'm correct..

Hmmmm. Interupting here... Okay, but if you do that you'll need cubic_wave
form for the box shape your media is in. That is, if you are wanting a
squared off glow. Might prove difficult to impossible, depending on how you
intend to have a light source shine through that doorway. You know, getting
it aligned. Would probably mean some shearing to do it.